Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Weekend Recap: Ipsy, Philadelphia, Lush, Eagles Game, Nails

Happy Tuesday!

Today I am recapping my fun-filled weekend. 
Friday:

On Friday I received my September Ipsy bag. I'm looking forward to testing out these products! Looks like a good bag!

Saturday:

Saturday was a relaxing day for hubby & I. We didn't have much planned for the day. 
I wore a sweater hubby got me for Christmas from Charlotte Russe, black tank top, Forever 21 shorts, Michael Kors watch and Kohls flip flops. Easy and comfortable enough to walk around the city.  


Painted my nail green for the Eagles game. 

Our view from the Sheraton in center city Philadelphia. 

We did walk to Lush because they just released the sparkly pumpkin and lord of misrule bath bomb. 


I also picked up some cupcakes from Philly Cupcakes. (Best cupcakes in my opinion!)

We were all bored so we decided to take a trip to King of Prussia. Surprisingly I didn't purchase much. 

Sunday:

Sunday was game day!!!! 

Hubby & I tailgating for the Philadelphia Eagles game. 

We were front row in the end zone!!! 

We also met Swoop!!!!
Such a fun weekend!

Have a great night

1 comments:

Courtney said...

Do you ever shop in the lilly pulitzer store at KOP?