Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Wish List for Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty

Happy Wednesday!

Instead of Wedding Wednesday today I am sharing my current wish list for Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty and items I have already purchased. I know the event started on September 6th, but late is better than never right?

I didn't know this, or I forgot, but when you're a platinum member you receive free shipping on all beauty steal purchases - which really sweetens the deal for me! 

Items I have purchase so far:
It Cosmetic's Eyelift In A Tub
You can find it here for $29. I got this product yesterday for $14.50.
Today I purchased Bare Minerals Thank You, You're So Sweet palette
You can find it here today for $25.50. There are other palette's on sale too.
I have not used any Bare Minerals products in years, but when I saw this product I knew I had to have it. It has candy all over it! Plus I haven't used mineral eyeshadow in a long time, so why not get back into it?

Other items on my wish list:

Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balms. 
Will be on sale for $17 each originally $34.

 
Stila Convertible Color blush. 
Originally $25 will be on sale for $12.


IT Cosmetics Hello Lashes Mascara. 
Originally $24 on sale for $12. 



What is on your wish list for this year's Ulta 21 Days of Beauty event?

0 comments: