Monday, September 28, 2015

Weekend Recap: Lorac Mega Pro Palette 2, Pumpkin Pie, Fall Decor

Happy Monday!

I don't know how truly happy I am about this week but I am trying to keep a smile on my face. It's a busy time for me at work. :(
Friday:
Friday was date night for Hubby & I. We went to Red Lobster for their endless shrimp and then off to the movies. We saw Scorch Trails since we both like the Maze so much. Scorch Trails was really good except I thought it was kind of long. Other than that, I highly recommend it. 
Last week was also another bad week for me, so when I saw this picture below it made me smile.
 

Saturday:
Unfortunately, I didn't do much Saturday because I had to work. So I have nothing to share. 

Sunday:
Sunday I woke up to an e-mail from Ulta stating that the Lorac Mega Pro Palette was on pre-launch for Platinum members for one day only. I wanted to share on my blog but didn't have a chance, it sold out within a couple of hours. 
This was truly the highlight of my day! I cannot wait to get it!!  

Philadelphia Eagles played on Sunday so I made Hubby & I some pumpkin cheesecake pie. First one of the season!


After the game (We won!), I deep cleaned our kitchen. I mopped the floors, I emptied out the cabinets and cleaned them. I got rid of a bunch of stuff. Plus I brought out our new Keurig!
This thing is pretty impressive, it's touchscreen! Who would have thought?! Even though I don't drink coffee, I drink a ton of hot chocolate in the winter time - has anyone tried Keurig's Swiss hot chocolate?!

I also brought out more of my fall decor. I dusted the top shelf and added the two owls my mom bought me. On the left, in the clear vase, I replaced the cupcake liners with a bunch of small pumpkins and fake leaves. It's the small things that can really transform a place from summer to fall. 
Have a great night!

1 comments:

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

I woke up this morning thinking about the Mega palette. haha. How I haven't heard anything about it & I guess that I'm not getting 1. Hopefully someday.
http://therantingsofadramaqueensmum.blogspot.com