Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Atlantic City Haul Part 1

I only did a video on the Atlantic City Haul... so enjoy!!! This will be part 1 of 3... :)



I got an email from Nordstrom today and they have some new Uggs!



This one is $149.95... I already have similar ones by Steve Madden, so I doubt I'll get these, but they are cute!!



This one I really really want... from last year.. it's $139.95



......

and then I was looking on Juicy Couture for a new purse for the fall/winter... and I feel in LOVE with this one....

Royally Juicy Quilted Bag


Look at the back!!!



Check it out.... it's the love of my life and I need it!!



I'm also featured on a girls blog for my Suddenly Sauna Hands Review... Click here to see it!

5 comments:

noone said...

wow I love that juicy bag!!! It's so nice!

KRYSTAL said...

i love your haul! especially your lush haul.. ! thats alot of items you go there! never tried out lush before tho but i hear alot of good things about them! lol i have no idea about their names either, theres just too many!

rae630 said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! i love your blog and definitely following you! about my sock creatures. i'm not selling them. i just make them for fun and relaxation. i've been busy lately to take requests, but i'll contact you when i'm making them for peeps again.

K said...

great haul! the h&m bow necklace is so cute!^^
+ love love the lush haul! haha you bought a lot! i love the bath bombs. the cupcake moisturiser thing sounds interesting.. i think i'll have to get one^^ ❤

Angela Pluck said...

Dang you and your hauls!!!! LOL! I love H&M. Which reminds me...that is where I got that black floppy hat I was wearing in my last post. But I got it a few years ago :( I'll look around and let you know if I find one similar to it :D.

xoxo