Sunday, August 23, 2009

Eki's Beautiful Hand-Made Creation :)

A while ago I ordered and received one of Eki's homemade creations... Check out her website here:

Made with Eki Love

She makes adorable cosmetic bags and hair bows. So once I seen she was making cosmetic bags I had to get one... I couldn't help myself, I love all things bow and especially all things pink... so I picked out one of these... let the pictures do the talking... and thank you so much Eki for adding in the extras!! You're too sweet! And you do an awesome job, keep up the great work :)



She wrapped it all up

Photobucket

The cute design... love

Photobucket

Adorable note WITH cupcakes... :)

Photobucket

The cosmetic pouch I bought

Photobucket

Ohhh it's just too cute

Photobucket

Extras inside

Photobucket

Bow hair band/nail polish

Photobucket

Candy and more bow hair clips...

Photobucket

Eki you really made my day, thanks hun!!!

11 comments:

lindah said...

I really want to purchase some of her headbands! ^_^ but everything is so beautiful! She's so talented :)

eki said...

aww thank you so much for the post!! I am happy you like the item!! take care Hun! :)

Shar [X3MZSHAR] said...

I have the same pouch from Eki, isnt it soo kawaii?!

Rai said...

OMG! How cute is that. =D

Schnelle said...

adorable! and that was so nice of her to include all of those little surprises as well.

noone said...

awww those are sooo cute! I love the hair tie that matches with the pouch!

Jae said...

cute packaging!

Rai said...

The code is no longer working.
Last I heard and they changed it to wear it takes $10 off.

lindah said...

thank you for your sweet comment :) and yeah... I'm just gonna do my way because I think its less of a headache! And I think my prices are cheap enough for BARELY used stuff and the fact they asked me for a discount and a FREEBIE?!?! Whatever man..!

Dana Yoshimizu said...

I love Erika's creations~! ^__^ THey're just like the best things in the whole world
I think they're so awesome, I'm going to be having some of her bows in my next giveaway. I just can't wait for her package to arrive!! :D

&& Thanks for following my blog hun~ <3

*~kAy~* said...

that pouch is so adorable! <3 nice choice! :)
and so nice of eki to include extras! :)

did you use your nail polish yet? :)