Thursday, August 6, 2009

Contest WINNER!!!!!

First of all I wanted to thank everyone who entered my contest, everyone did such a great job!!! Everyone looked beautiful and it was so hard to choose a winner. I was going to choose a winner on my own, but I had to have the boyfriend step in because I felt like a lot of people should have won... :) I'd first like to show the prizes:




Photobucket


So I had 2 runner up's in this contest... unfortunately I can't do 2nd and 3rd prizes, maybe next contest... but here are the runner's up in no particular order:



Krystal... I love how you changed your day make up into night with just adding extra black eyeshadow, it looks so wearable for night... you did such a good job!




Sarah at The Polished... I absolutely love all the outfits you did, those are the kind of outfits I'd wear to work and then out... great job! This outfit is my fav!



But the winner..... is.................................................














Siam


With her final look..... she did such a great job, love everything you did in this look, congratulations!!!



Here's my YouTube video of it as well... the bow I'm wearing is by Pop Champagne... :)



Please contact me with your address so I could send out your prizes...

Thank you again to everyone who entered my contest, you all did a great job!!!

I hope to have a contest again soon!

9 comments:

KRYSTAL said...

awww im happy i got to atleast be runner up! lol well congrats to the winner!

Rai said...

Congrats to all the winners!

lindah said...

woo! congrats to siam :)

Courtney said...

congrats!

noone said...

Aww shoutout to me!! Thanks hon! And congrats to the winners, they did a great job :)

A said...

Thank you for runner up :) That was my fave outfit too!!

Congratulations to the winner, she did a fantastic job!

xox

Saimese said...

Oh wow, I won! :D Can't believe you & your bf picked me out of all the gorgeous entries that you received.. thank you!! I can't wait to try out all the products. I recently used a beauty rush lipgloss for the first time & I love it! The other prizes are so adorable too & I've never tried Lush before, so I'm hella excited :D I'll be sending you my address shortly.. yay, yay, yaaaaay!

Thanks to everyone who congratulated me as well :)

Angela Pluck said...

Congrats to the winner :D.

Anonymous said...

congratz to the winners! i wanted to enter for all the lush stuff....next time for sure. wasnt there lots more lush stuff for the winner in the contest announcement post tho? for some reason i thot so