Friday, August 14, 2009

Outfit of the Day

This is something new I've been doing on my Youtube account... and if you don't know my username is cruizinchik ..... I've been doing little videos on outfits that I wear... this is my second one, and I thought I'd post the videos and a pic of what I'm wearing today....

Yesterday's outfit:




....


Today's outfit... and I'm sorry for the terrible lighting in this video, where I wanted to use someone else was using that room... grrr. lol But you get the idea...








And here's a photo of what I'm wearing...


Photobucket





If you guys think this is a good idea leave me know... thanks!!!

6 comments:

Caramel Diva said...

you look cute!

lindah said...

I like the shirt in the picture :) I'm yearning to buy more plaid, but I know I have too much :P

and thank you for the get well wishes :D haha, my nose is almost all healed!

AleHarlow" said...

I love this oneeeeeee!!!
vert summer look !

mszcheysser said...

What a cute outfit :) But most of all, I love your smile! It's like the sunshine, lol.

Sigh*, the bed looks so comfy. Makes me wanna sleep. ZzZzZ

❤~ WinWin ~❤ said...

wow.. nice outfit.. nice bed too.. pink.. my fav clr!!

Luv,
Winwin

Rai said...

Perfect for Summer!

I'm loving yesterday's outfit a lot.