Friday, November 19, 2010

Collective Haul!!

This is basically a continuation from my last haul. Something things I've boughten over the last month or so and some is from my birthday...



Target
Over-the-knee socks. <3
Photobucket

Wet Seal

Lace-back cardigan

Photobucket

Lace-back cardigan
Photobucket

Lace detailing
Photobucket

Lace Cami
Photobucket

Photobucket

Over the knee socks
Photobucket

Marshalls
Photobucket

More over the knee socks
Photobucket

Rue 21
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

AdornSense
Photobucket

Victoria Secrets
Photobucket

Photobucket

Yoga leggings, and boyfriend fit pants
Photobucket

My new "book bag" for next semester
Photobucket

Photobucket

....................

And of course a YouTube video of everything, the prices are said in the video if you're curious. :)




XoXo

5 comments:

Brooke T said...

i was thinking about getting some of those white knit over the knee socks! they're so cute.

Jade | The Jade Aesthetic said...

Love the red and purple socks from Target. I wish we had Target in England! Did not know you did YouTube videos - subscribed!

http://jadefungblog.blogspot.com

Jasmin said...

Cute haul!!

AmyRoto said...

Nice! I really need some over the knee socks. Gasp, I don't have any!

Alison Kinsey said...

wooo, what a haul!! the VS boyfriend fit pants are my FAVORITE! they're that perfect, baggy, lived in feel. love the tops you got from rue 21 too. have a fab weekend!