Friday, November 12, 2010

HUGE Charlotte Russe Haul (PIC Heavy)

We have a Charlotte Russe pretty close to where I live now so I find myself wondering over there quite a bit, and I absolutely love when they have sales. A lot of the stuff pictured was only $5.00 each. If you haven't already seen my YouTube video on this haul, here's the same thing in pictures. :)


Black lace shrug $5.00
Photobucket

Photobucket

Grey lace shrug $5.00
Photobucket

Cream ruffle shrug $5.00
Photobucket

Photobucket

Grey lace Tee $10.00
Photobucket

Sorry forgot the prices on these. But I do know the scarf is $6.99
Photobucket

Photobucket

Military-style green coat with removable hood. Originally $38.50 .. 25% off.. $28.85

Photobucket

Photobucket

Green Tunic Sweater $10?
Photobucket

Photobucket

My most expensive purchase $22.00
Photobucket

Photobucket

Light blue cardigan; Half off.. $12.50
Photobucket

Photobucket

Lace tank $5.00
Photobucket

Waffle Knit Cardigan $5.00
Photobucket

Tanks $2.99 each
Photobucket

Earrings and Bracelets 2 for $8.00 Bow Necklace $6.00?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Circle scarf $10.50
Photobucket

Photobucket

Earmuffs & slippers Around $10 each
Photobucket

Photobucket



That's my BIG haul from Charlotte Russe. This is just a collective of things I've gotten within the last month or so, and from when I went to King of Prussia for my birthday. I hope you enjoyed. Any questions, comment below. :)


XoXo

8 comments:

Jasmin said...

Cute haul!!!

Prep For Glamour said...

Nice haul love that bow necklace!

*~kAy~* said...

you always have the best hauls <3
so many cute lace and ruffles clothes <3

Saimese said...

Lovin all the lace items! Such great deals.

http://saimese.blogspot.com

Anahita said...

nice haul :) i just love that black lace shrug
http://obsessed4makeup.blogspot.com

Sydney's Fashion Diary said...

OMG ..What a great (and huge) haul! I am looking forward to see these items on you. Have a great weekend!

AweeLand said...

Waah so many cute stuff~ Btw I'm Awee a new reader looking forward reading your bloggie and getting to know you~ You're so pretty~ chu :*

Schnelle said...

great haul! you got some really good deals too. I got a lace top there (for only $10 too!). I think I'm actually starting to like Charlotte Russe better than F21....never thought I'd say that.