Tuesday, November 16, 2010

OOTD Nov. 16th, 2010 & Coffee/Hot Cocoa Amigurumi

Of all days I decide to dress up and curl my hair, is the day it's raining. Bllaaahhh.

I took some photo's but since it's so crappy out, it's bad lighting, so I decided to do a YouTube OOTD video since it seems like it has better lighting.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Wet Seal Grey/White tank, Forever 21 white t-shirt, Charlotte Russe Blue cardigan, Black Leggings, boots from ebay.com, necklace made by me.


Video:


.........................................

I also made another amigurumi last night!! It's a little coffee/hot cocoa mug..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Enjoy your day everyone!!


XoXo

7 comments:

Brooke T said...

really really cute outfit! It's raining here too and I curled my hair for once :( but anyways you're really pretty! Thanks for the post.

Beautygirl24 said...

You look so cute! I love the boots!

Unknown said...

love those boots!!

*~kAy~* said...

the same thing always happens to me too!!! haha! :P the day I curl my hair it's all sprinkling outside -__-
nice ootd :3
Your snowman is so adorable haha :P
I would love to show you some of the stuff I made! :) Please remind me if I forget? :p

*~kAy~* said...

oh n btw.. your coffee amigurumi is so cute :3
how long did it take u?

Lilly Style said...

Super cute outfit! And you hair looks great.

Dana Yoshimizu said...

OMG You're amigurumi hot cocoa is just adorable!! XD Gosh, this is like the cutest thing ever!!

And nice outfit. You look nice and warm in it! ;)