Friday, November 5, 2010

Forever 21 Haul!!

As you girls know, my birthday passed on October 14th, and I went to King of Prussia. I wanted to show you girls what I got, and instead of boring you with it all in one post. I'm going to break it up. And this is stuff that I got from Forever 21... Is it me or can anyone easily drop like $100-$200 in that store?!

Prices will be in my YouTube video which I will provide at the end.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



XoXo

3 comments:

palmandpineblog said...

WOW! You really went shopping! lol. Love your cardigan picks! I'm a BIG fan of cardigans :)

<3, natasha @ twenty-something blog

Trendy with Style "P" said...

u got nice clothes!! I would like so badly to have Forever 21 in UK...!!
:)xx

Brooke T said...

I love your blog :) I also love all the clothes you picked out. The boots are my favorite. I've been trying to find some good ones for a reasonable price!