Monday, November 8, 2010

Ornaments and Pink Sequin Stocking

I realize it's only November 8th, and you're probably wondering why the hell I'm posting on Christmas decorations... but I just had to share my wonderful finds. I'm so excited I had to show someone! :)

Normally how I decorate my room (back at home) is with a small pink Christmas tree, and some snowflakes hanging on my wall. BUT this year since John and I have our own apartment I was to decorate just a little.

I've always wanted a white christmas tree, I think they're so beautiful, and remind me of when trees have snow on them. :) So John and I bought a small white tree from Big Lots and I also bought some decorations for it that I wanted to share. We're going to do it with red balls and red & white ornaments.



Everybody remember watching Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer when they were a kid? How about the CLAY version?! It's John and I's favorite, we have to watch it every year, so when I spotted these I couldn't pass them up.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And of course... red balls.

Photobucket

I'm so excited to decorate the tree for our apartment! It's going to be so much fun!! :)

Also, as I was walking through the isles I came across these! I couldn't believe it!! I picked up every kind there was, I couldn't help it, plus they were only $1.00! These will be for my pink tree back at home.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And the cutest thing of them all.. a Pink Sequin Stocking

Photobucket



I know I'm crazy for posting this, but I couldn't help it! Every mall I've gone to is filled with Christmas decorations, gift sets, etc... ahhh. Hope you enjoyed!


XoXo

1 comments:

Jade | The Jade Aesthetic said...

I am so excited for Christmas!! I'm already listening to Christmas songs and all the decorations are up in town already!! I love all the decorations you've picked out and I can't believe those were $1!! x

http://jadefungblog.blogspot.com