Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thanksgiving Charms & Earrings

I decided since Thanksgiving is just a mere week away *Gasp* That I would work on some Thanksgiving/Fall charms. I wanted to create some cute cupcakes, and also Pumpkin Pie (Which the fiance thinks is a fail) and Pumpkin Roll.

All these charms together would make a great Thanksgiving Day charm bracelet. :) I am so proud of what I created I wanted to share. (Please tell me if you're getting sick of these posts)


This is the whole batch of charms.
Photobucket

Cupcake with white icing and a pumpkin topping.
Photobucket

Cupcake earrings
Photobucket

Three Cupcakes
Photobucket

Pumpkin Pie and Pumpkin Roll
Photobucket


I hope you enjoyed!


XoXo


**Upcoming posts: Collective Haul from Rue 21, Victoria Secrets, Wet Seal, Target, & Marshalls

0 comments: