Monday, November 15, 2010

Polymer Clay Charms I made

I absolutely love polymer clay charms. Sometimes even more than Juicy Couture charms. Seriously. Ok, let's be honest, I love anything to do with charms. Anything that's miniature from real life is just cute in my eyes, especially miniature food. :)

Anyway, I've been wanting and wanting to learn how to make these adorable polymer clay charms for such a long time now, probably 2 years or more. Since I'm currently unemployed, (well atleast till next week, when I have to go back to my job for Thanksgiving break) I decided I'm finally just going to do it! I bought the accessories and tools I needed off of eBay.com and off I went. No tests, homework, assignments due this week, so it's a perfect time.

I made four charms today and I'd like to share.


Snowman..
Photobucket

Photobucket

Cookies anyone?
Photobucket

Photobucket



Let me know what you think! I'd love to hear your inputs!

XoXo

3 comments:

*~kAy~* said...

How cute! <3 heeehee the lil snowman has a scarf? :P
the cookies look pretty real :P yummy...

I love making polymer clay charms too! :P

Schnelle said...

The cookies are adorable!! You're getting very crafty. I think it's time to open an etsy site!

Unknown said...

these charms are SUPER cute!!