Saturday, November 20, 2010

Cupcake Ornaments! Christmas Post

Went to my local Wal-Mart and they had all these adorable ornaments! Most are only like $2.00 or $3.00. I'll be using these for my pink Christmas tree when I go home this coming week for Thanksgiving. They're so adorable, I had to share!



Photobucket

Peppermint Candies
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I finally have a topper for my tree!!
Photobucket

Photobucket



Also when I was at K-Mart with the fiance I found this adorable tree with all homemade ornaments on it. These photos were taken with my IPhone so they're not that great of quality, but you get the idea... The prices on the ornaments are pretty expensive, for one you're looking at $4.00 or $5.00, if not more. But they are adorable!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


XoXo

4 comments:

Brooke T said...

cupcake ornaments!!! YES PLEASE :)

AmyRoto said...

pink and sparkly!! can't wait to see your finished tree! :)

*~kAy~* said...

those are pretty adorable :3

. said...

Love all the cupcake ornaments! I've also been wanting a pink tree. Where is yours from?

Come by and enter my giveaway for some beautiful jewelry if you like:
http://elizabethscake.blogspot.com/2010/11/artwark-giveaway.html