Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Cupcake Liner Wreath DIY $2.50

I'll be completely honest and say I found this little DIY on Pinterest.com :)

And I'm proud to say that I actually made something I pinned on Pinterest! 

This cupcake liner wreath is so me and I had to try it out. 2 weekend ago I picked up adorable spring colored cupcake liners for $1.99 for 75. 

Best part of this whole project? It cost me $2.50! 

You will need:
  • Foam tubing. I picked mine up at Home Depot for $1.00, and you can make two wreaths out of this tubing. So .50 for one wreath.
  • About 80 cupcake liners, you can mix this up and use small or regular sized cupcake liners. Small cupcake liners to fill in gaps.
  •  Pins or I used jewelry pins(cheaper) Find in the Wal-mart craft section.











 

What's great about this is you can change you wreath all the time to different colors or for different holidays.

Any questions? Comment below!

2 comments:

Gagan said...

Wow this is so creative, and I love all the colours!

Cupcake Couture said...

@Gagan Thank you!