Sunday, March 25, 2012

NOTD China Glaze Paper Chasing

I'm totally late for St. Patricks Day with my green nails, but I don't care. :P 
Actually I'm not a huge fan of Patty's day, never have been, probably never will, I was thinking more along the lines of Spring and flowers. lol. 





Added some little green rhinestones just for fun. :)

I'm highlighting my hair today! I have the bleach in as we speak, I'm using that Feria highlighting kit I got a while ago, it's suppose to be caramel blond, and I'm only doing a few thin highlights to lighten up my hair a little bit. 

Also, I'm making Lasagne for the first time today, wish me luck!! 

I'll let you know how everything turns out. 

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Gagan said...

Love this colour, it's so vibrant and pretty! And good luck with the lasagna, although I'm sure you won't need it, lasagana's actually really simple to make, even though I didn't think it was at first either!

Cupcake Couture said...

@Gagan Thank you! I'm making it now, I'm actually surprised at how long it takes! The recipe I'm using says for 3 hours. :/