Saturday, March 31, 2012

Week in iPhone Photos

 On Campus. Our Campus is so pretty when all the flowers/trees are blooming, I had to snap a photo.
 This is the apartment complex we live in. How pretty!


 Playing around with a new app, free app to collage your photos, called Frametastic


 Had better lighting so I took another photo of the Cupcake Wreath I made, which you can find here.


Watermelon Candle I picked up from Wal-Mart, and it was only $4.97, smells DELICIOUS!



It even fits in the Bath & Body Works candle holder.


LOVE Jello, such a guiltless snack. :)

Have a great weekend everyone! My internet was down for a few hours, well our whole apartment complex was, so I was lost for like 5 hours, all I did was clean, and watch TV, snuck in a workout, and now I'm sitting my butt on the computer for a bit. :) Has this happened to anyone else?!?! What do you do without internet? AH!

Thanks for reading!


1 comments:

Schnelle said...

Those trees are so pretty! Great photos!