Saturday, March 24, 2012

Week in iPhone Photos

I really do need to come up with a more clever title for these posts. haha.
I have been so busy this week. And this upcoming week isn't any better. 
I hardly took any photos, the photos I did take with my phone are from the past two days. 
You'd think coming back from Spring Break you'd have a little break, nope, continue on with all the damn homework, assignments, and of course exams. Can't take it!

Anyway, here are some photos. :) 


I love these flip flops because their so soft!!!


My bright blue nails.. hehe, I really need to repaint them, they've been like that for a while!


Do anyone else do this? I print out a grocery list and take it with me, it helps me remember things I normally would forget. My fiance and I had a big order, we haven't been grocery shopping in a month, our fridge was bare!


OOTD


Seen the Hunger Games yesterday and snuck in some goodies, yup, we're cheap like that! :)
Oh, and Hunger Games was AMAZING, almost exactly like the book. Hope they come out with the other two. 


Have a great weekend everyone. I have lots of homework to do, and of course, I have two exams Monday and Tuesday. :(

Thanks for reading!!

3 comments:

lindah said...

Where did you print out that grocery list?! I TOTALLY NEED ONE lol.

I haven't read the book but I've been wanting to see the movie. I'm still debating whether or not to go ahead and watch it >_<!

Cupcake Couture said...

@Lindah
Hey, all you need to do is google grocery list and click on images... lol.. but I found mine here: http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1280&bih=630&tbm=isch&tbnid=CniIBtjehbneGM:&imgrefurl=http://www.afrugallife.org/2011/10/free-printable-grocery-list.html&docid=K5E0yvR0g7hplM&imgurl=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-167GonKzyYw/TpJmGrEWy5I/AAAAAAAABjo/w3rK8A_HcKE/s1600/Grocery_List_With_Menu_Space.png&w=281&h=364&ei=bABuT7rvLKfh0gGp9InIBg&zoom=1

You should just go! It's exactly like the book, so you don't even need to read it. There's minor details they changed, but it wasn't for the worst!

Katrine - make it and fake it said...

lol, totally better to bring it in :)
love the starburst, yum

love k