Friday, March 30, 2012

Cupcake Molds & Pinterest

Just thought I'd post some things I've found on Pinterest lately. 

I'm even considering making one day a week a Pinterest day. :P What do you guys think?

First off I have to tell you I found something really exciting through a blog today and I can't even contain my excitement for it! You know my failed attempt at Cupcake Cake Pops? Here. 
It's so hard to actually shape the cupcake cake pop into an actual cupcake, and by the time you go to dip them they'll actually a real mess. Well, I don't know what it was, maybe fate, but I stumbled upon these little beauties:

Can you believe that the mold is only $5.95?! You can find these here.
She also sells different molds, which include, hearts & round balls.

Anyway, here's some things I've pinned on Pinterest.
Graduation Cupcakes.


Sheep Cupcakes, which I'll be attempting for Easter.


DIY Curtains, I have these EXACT same curtains in my room, might be sprucing them up a bit. :)


Dyed Easter Eggs. Yummy.


Easter Bunny Butt Cake. Adorable!


I do not take credit for any of these photos. If you want to see the link to these images please go to my Pinterest account. You can find this on the right of my page by clicking the little "P" icon. :)

As always, 
Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

Gagan said...

Those tiny cupcakes are so cute!

Gagan said...

Those tiny cupcakes are so cute! I love pinterest as well, I'm on there way too often!

Cupcake Couture said...

@Gagan I know!! I need to make them. lol