Tuesday, October 21, 2014

BIG Sephora Haul!!

Happy Tuesday!

I think I'm getting sick. I felt awful this morning and still have a sore throat. Ugh, I hope this goes away by the weekend! 
I went to two Sephora's this weekend so I picked up a few things that have been on my Pinterest Wish List Board. Which you can view here. It's a useful tool for me when I am out, I don't know if any one else does this? 

Some of the items pictured are also birthday presents from one of my best friends, so I did not purchase everything from Sephora, I believe she picked up some of them from Ulta. 

 Don't worry I'll be doing a better review of these products in a separate post as I use them. 
Below are a list of the items purchased and where you can buy them online:
  • Smashbox Full Exposure Palette $49 HERE
  • Benefit Cheeky Palette $36 HERE
  • IT Cosmetics Radiance Palette $38 HERE
  • Ciate Beach House Collection - on clearance at JCPenney for $11.99 (still full price on website $25) HERE
  • Spa Radiance $35 - found inside JCPenney cannot find online. 
  • Nails Inc. Nail Pen Corrector $11 HERE
  • NYX Lip Cream $6.49 HERE

 This year's Beauty Insider birthday gift!
Makeup Forever mascara & lipstick. 
I don't get the opportunity to use much of Makeup Forever's products because I find that they are kind of expensive, so getting this as a sample to try will be good for me!

 This is definitely a favorite find of mine. 
When I found this online I knew I had to have it. For all 6 of these shadows it only cost $36 and one of the blushes are around $30 and they are decent sized! Not to mention you receive Watt's Up highlighter and a brush to apply the blushes. 

Just look at how pretty all of these are. 
Super excited to try them!

Not to mention they give you a book with different looks you can create! 

I really do love holiday palettes it's the best time to try things because you can get more for your money. 
I have a couple more things on my Wish List but I'll have to go to Ulta to purchase. Which I intend to do this weekend actually! I need to pick up my birthday gift from there as well. :) Don't you just love coupons on your birthday?!

Have a great night.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I really want to get the Benefit Cheek palette. The blushes alone are pretty pricey, but this seems perfect and is such a good deal! :)


Raquel

raquelinthecity.blogspot.com