Thursday, October 2, 2014

Small Haul - Joann Fabrics, TJMaxx, Kohls & Yankee Candle

Happy Thursday!

I really shouldn't be blogging, I should be packing. 
But, that's ok! 

I actually had time to take pictures after work today so I'm sharing a small haul from the past couple of days. 
Typically I don't get a lunch but since the boss has been busy this week I have been wandering into stores. What can I say? I'm getting all these coupons because it's my birthday month! :)

 I've been looking for a wicker basket for our bathroom under our sink. I have this old plastic container holding my curling iron, blow dryer and misc. items. I wanted something that would look nice with our beach themed bathroom so I opted for a wicker basket. I picked this up at Kohls for only $15 (it was half off). I love that it has a mini chalkboard on the front of it.


 A girl from work and I went in on a deal from Yankee candle last week. It was buy 2 get 2 free. So we each bought one and each got one for free. I got both of these for only $30! 
The Apple Pumpkin smells absolutely amazing by the way. I highly recommend it!
I've had a mini version of the Buttercream once before so I knew I would like that one. That'll be my every day candle for the Fall & Winter months. :) 

 Joann's is having their Friends & Family sale through the 4th with 25% off everything. I needed new white paint for a project I'm working on. Only .67 without the discount! I also picked up this adorable chalkboard banner. It was on sale for half off and I had the coupon so it was only $3!

 It's great because it comes with 20 flags and 4 yards of twine. 


 I need new jeans - need. I picked up these from TJMaxx for only $19.99(horrible picture, I apologize)


Ok, I'm going to pack now. 
Have a great night!

1 comments:

Carrie said...

I really love going to craft fairs for ideas, too! That photo of your distressed jeans, Uggs and the pretty fall leaves is perfect! Oh, and the steering wheel column glass top tables would be perfect in a bar! So unique and fun!