Monday, October 20, 2014

Birthday Weekend Recap: Philadelphia, Shopping, OOTD's

Happy Monday!

I had an exceptional weekend because not only was it my birthday weekend it was also my three day weekend away from work! :) What more can you ask for?
We headed to Philadelphia for the two nights. 

 Growing out my bangs - finally. I feel like it's been 3 years I've been contemplating getting rid of my bangs. I'm finally doing it and I'm liking my new "found" hair. It's much easier to style and less maintenance. 

 Super blurry picture of my outfit. It was right before we were heading out the door. I'm wearing my jacket from Kohls, TJMaxx jeans, and Rampage booties. 

 Just a couple's selfie. :)

 My fiance is so good to me - he knew we were going to have a hot tub in our room and I told him our Lush's new Halloween & Christmas line came out recently, so even before we got the room he took me to King of Prussia to pick up some things. 

 Which, by the way, you need to get your butts there! They have amazingly cute things!

 This was my basket before checking out. I couldn't help myself. I had so many things on my wish list and considering the closest Lush to me was Philadelphia why not splurge?!

 Outfit # 2: Charlotte Russe sweater/New York & Company polka dot scarf/Lauren Conrad faux leather leggings/Tory Burch Reva flats. I was so nervous about wearing these but surprisingly I got a lot of compliments and a couple people asking where they were from!


 I had to take this picture of all my Lush products lined up by our hot tub. The hotel room was awesome. We stayed at the Hotel Palomar and it had a hot tub in the room over looking the city of Philadelphia. It was just amazing.
 Check out these adorable Ugg Breast Cancer awareness boots? I didn't pick them up but they are adorable!

 We went to Terror Behind the Walls at Eastern State Penitentiary in Philadelphia again and it did not disappoint!

Outfit # 3: Ross sweater/Ross jeans/Rampage booties

 Just another couple's selfie in Love Park.
 How pretty is this?! They colored the water pink in Love Park. I took way too many pictures. 

 We also stopped at Reading Terminal Market to eat on Sunday before heading home and found this adorable plant. It's a Pumpkin Tree, when we spoke with the lady who worked there she said it's actually a form of a pepper!

 I stopped at Bath & Body Works and look what I found, this adorable turkey candle holder. It stayed in the store though - it was $44.50.

 I had my first macaroon this weekend and they did not disappoint!

We picked up all these flowers from the Reading Terminal Market and I made my own arrangement. I was actually able to make two of them. I just LOVE the little pumpkins. 

Linking up with Healthy Diva Eats

Have a great night!

0 comments: