Monday, October 13, 2014

Weekend Recap: Wedding Dress Shopping & Birthday Celebration + Outfits!

Happy Monday!

Linking up with Healthy Diva Eats for another Marvelous in my Mondays post. 
I really enjoy recapping the events of the weekend. It almost makes Monday's not so bad! ;)
Although I really shouldn't complain, I only have a 4 day work week because I am taking Friday off. Fiance & I are heading to Philadelphia for some R&R and shopping. :)

 Received some packages - more on this in another post. 

 I finally did something with my chalkboard for the Fall. :)

 I got rid of the ombre - went darker and added caramel highlights.

 Outfit I wore to try on Wedding Dresses. 

 I may or may not have said Yes to the Dress. ;)

I did some shopping at Ross. I wanted to look for outfits for this upcoming weekend and I did well. I scored this awesome cardigan for only $16.99 and those jeans for $8.99!
 
 My family and best friend went for dinner at Red Lobster for my birthday. (My birthday is actually tomorrow, but since everyone works during the week we decided to celebrate early, I'm ok with that!!) 
I love having visitors, it really brightens my day. 

I may or may not be able to blog tomorrow. The fiance is planning on taking me for a dinner and a movie after I get out of work so it may be a late night.

2 comments:

Beautygirl24 said...

Happy birthday Vanessa!

And I can't wait to see your wedding dress :)

Schnelle said...

Your hair looks great- love that color! Happy belated Birthday!