Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: I said Yes to the Dress! & Nails

Happy Wedding Wednesday!

This past weekend I tried on wedding dresses at a local boutique and said yes to the dress. It was such an amazing experience I will never forget. I cried, my mom cried, my MOH cried. It was just an emotional experience and I think it was even more emotional for me because it has taken me SO long to get to this point in my life it finally feels like I'm getting to the right place! 
I was so thankful to have the support of my mom & MOH. 

My original intentions of the trip was to try on wedding dresses so I didn't feel overwhelmed when I went to Kleinfield in New York. I have always wanted to go to Kleinfield ever since I got engaged (5 years ago). We are still planning a trip to go but I don't have any intentions on saying Yes to the Dress there. Which is ok with me because I found thee dress and it's the same dress that they have at Kleinfield but at a much better price. More on this in another post. 

Unfortunately I can't post the pictures of the dress because I don't want anyone to see it until the day! 

For now, I leave you with a picture of the nails I sported for the day. 
"Just Engaged" by Essie 
I thought it was fitting for my trip to try on dresses. 



Just Engaged! is the prettiest light shimmer pink. It would also be perfect for manicures. I'm even contemplating wearing it for the day of our wedding. 

I plan to do a more in depth post about my experience of trying on dresses and my over all experience of shopping for a dress at a later time. I have SO much I want to share. 

For now, this will have to do. 

Have a great night! 

Tomorrow is my Friday since I took Friday off. So I'm up late today and don't even care. Hehe

0 comments: