Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Limited Edition OPI Snoopy Halloween Collection

Happy Tuesday!

I randomly stumbled upon this set of nail polishes. OPI's instagram featured a Snoopy Collection and stated that they would be at Ulta, that was 3 weeks ago and to this day I have yet to see it in Ulta, has anyone?!?!
Anyway, I found this set on eBay for a steal and picked it up since I couldn't find it at Ulta. 



I love the names and the description of each color. 

The fact that OPI added these nail decals made this set more desirable!


This is my favorite color to the set. "Where's my blanket?" It's a mixture of orange, yellow and black glitter. It's perfect for Halloween. I haven't seen anything like it before. 

The other glitter color is "To be or not to beagle" Such an adorable name. This glitter nail polish is all different color glitters. I just love the mixture of black glitter into the nail polish. 

The only downfall to this set is that the bottles are super small and don't have the names on them. If I like any of them enough I will just buy the bigger bottle. Which I am thinking of doing for "Where's my blanket?"

Also, just a little side note, how cute are these turkey's my mom made me for our fridge?! I believe she picked up the kit from Wal-Mart if you like them!


Have a good night!

0 comments: