Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: Inspirational Photos

Happy Wedding Wednesday!

I have no updates on the wedding this week so I'm going to share some of the pins that I'm inspired by for my wedding. 
If you read last week's Wedding Wednesday you know that I started my Guest List. You can see that here. I am struggling a bit with trying to cut down my list so I am going to save continuing that post until another time. 

 The lyrics to your favorite song framed with your initials and your wedding date. 

I love this photo. I also love the girls dresses and the brides dress. I'm thinking long dresses for the bridesmaids.

I absolutely love everything about this photo minus the table numbers. I especially love those candle holders. I am thinking of adding to the center pieces. And best part? I can actually use them AFTER the wedding. :)

Because most of my guests are from out of town and there are two entrances to the venue I'm thinking this glitter arrow would come in handy. First I need to find out if I'm allowed to do it. 

Can we just sit an admire this precious beauty? Not just the child but that dress - oh my gosh. My flower girls need dresses like this!

That's all I have for now. 
Have a great night!

0 comments: