Thursday, October 16, 2014

What I'm Packing for My Birthday Weekend

Happy Thursday!

Today was another rough day at work but it's ok because at 5:00 I officially started my weekend.  

As I was packing tonight I decided to take pictures to share with you all what I plan on wearing. Not that you won't see them for my "Recap of My Weekend Post" this coming Monday. If you'd like to follow along to my weekend you can add me on snapchat username: vzaleski or Instagram: vzaleski

Mini haul from Kohls - more on this in a separate post. But I plan on wearing the pink and orange Fila hoodie for when we go to Terror Behind the Walls.

 The back of the sweater has a deep v-neck. I am a little worried about wearing the faux leather leggings but I thought this light pink sweater would soften up the look. I've always wanted a pair but I am so worried about wearing them in public! I don't know why! Haha. It's a challenge I'm willing to accept.

Remember when the Alexander McQueen skull scarf was huge? I thought I could wear this when I go to Terror Behind the Walls. 

These two items I picked up at Ross recently. The jeans were on clearance for only $8.99 and are by far the most comfortable part of jeans I've tried on yet. The sweater was $16.99 and has that aztec feel.

 What really drew me into this sweater is the fringe on the bottom of it. I love it!


 I picked up these two necklaces awhile ago from Forever 21. I love the simplicity of them. The one on the left was only $3.80 and the one on the right was $1.80. Got to love the cheap jewelry from Forever 21. 

I don't know if I'll have time to do a blog post tomorrow but I will try! Even if it's short. :)

Have a good night and a good weekend if we don't talk tomorrow! :)

0 comments: