Tuesday, November 13, 2012

*Big Forever 21 Haul*

How was everyone's weekend?
Sunday was so beautiful out the fiance and I decided to take a long drive with the windows open. 
It was so nice and relaxing.

Guess what I just realized? 
I have 7 days(including today) of classes left before graduation!
Eekk! :D

Anyway, I have a big Forever 21 Haul for you today. 
Things I purchased at Atlantic City and the Philadelphia Premium Outlets. 

I love this cardigan. It is something I've been looking for. I love the elbow patches! 
One day I want to have little heart elbow patches, I think that is so adorable!

This isn't as long as it's pictures. I have a long torso, so this fits me perfectly. 
I love the red glitter stripes to it.
 Cute button detail.

I think this baggy sweater top would look cute tucked into a pencil skirt.

Another stripped top. 
I know what you're thinking.
But I saw this online before I went to the store, and I wanted it!
I own nothing creme with black stripes! 


This top is so pretty, and I can see myself wearing it with skinnies and cognac boots. 
It has a gold shimmer going throughout the sweater. So pretty.


Another stripped top. lol.

Love this blazer. I love the details of it.


Polka dots! And did you know that Forever 21 sells bras that are like the Victoria Secret bomb shell bra?!
 

I own any leopard in shirt form, I never got into the whole animal print trend.
But this I love. It fits me and can be worn in a lot of ways!


Surprisingly I didn't find any accessories I liked. Mostly because I found a lot on Ebay that I like, that was actually a lot cheaper than Forever, is that possible, yes it is!

Is anyone decorating for Christmas yet?!
I know I am waiting until after Thanksgiving break to decorate my apartment, but my fiance's brother already decorated and so is my parents. Insane right?

2 comments:

Schnelle said...

Graduation is finally almost here!! That's so exciting! Great haul, I adore that black and white striped cardi, very Chanelesque. I didn't know that they sold bras like that but I am definitely going to look into that now. I'm decorating the weekend after Thanksgiving too- can't wait!!!

palmandpineblog said...

So exciting! Congrats on the Grad news!

xo, tasha
twenty-something blog