Friday, November 23, 2012

I'm Thankful For...

I realize I am a date late with this post, but I really wanted to do it so I am going to anyway. My blog, my rules. :P Hahha.
First of all, how was everyone's Thanksgiving?!?! Mine was filled with lots and lots of delicious food! Maybe too much... I even went out to the dreaded Wal-Mart on black friday and bought lots of goodies. Actually, I did black friday twice, last night and this morning at 5:30 am sharp, not to mention I was out till 2:30 last night. Needless to say, I just woke up from a nap. I'll share more on that another day.
Today I want to share what I am thankful today and for everyday.
I am thankful for my fiance.. I really am so thankful for him everyday of every year. He truly means the world to me and I'm not sure how I would function without him. He's my everything and I am so thankful to have him in my life and am so thankful to call him my fiance.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I am thankful for my family.. I am so thankful that they are supportive of everything I do and everything I want to do. I am thankful that they are always there for me even though we haven't had the best of relationships..
These photos were taken two years ago on Christmas. We need family photos and my dad was just talking about this on Thanksgiving. One day.
Photobucket
I am thankful to my second family.. My fiance's family. They were always there for me when my family wasn't, and they have always been there for me. I love them to pieces!
Photobucket
Lastly, I am thankful for my two very best friends. They are always there for me and always listen to me. I don't know what I would do without them!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Have a great black friday everyone!

1 comments:

lindah said...

aww, this post is too cute! (: I'm glad you appreciate the people you have in your life!!