Saturday, November 3, 2012

Lauren Conrad for Kohls Breast Cancer Awareness

Recently Lauren Conrad posted a bunch of cute things that she is selling at Kohls that supports Breast Cancer Awareness. 100% net profits are going to support the fight against breast cancer.
And the best part? 
Everything is between $5-$10!

I found two items that I really liked but can't decide on colors. 
So I'm asking for your opinion.






I'm loving the creme with the gold sequins, but since the holidays are coming up I thought the red with red sequins would be cute. So now I am in a dilemma. I feel like I would get more use out of the creme and gold. But I don't have anything red. Then I was thinking of the coats I own..

Anyway, what set do you think I should get? 
Red or Creme?

Here are some other things I might purchase.. Everything is $5

Polka-Dot red scarf. 
The best part is that inside of some of the polka dots are breast cancer awareness ribbons.


Cupcake and bow double strand necklace. 
 I believe Lauren Conrad made this for me. :)

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday thus far. 
I finally took the time to take pictures of everything I purchased in Philly and Jersey, and organized my closet.

I also put old magazines in my Uggs and other boots I have and it really organized my closet much better! I am actually able to see the boots without them slouchy over. 

I made my fiance homemade cherry cookies with cherry Hershey kisses on top as well..

Have a nice weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Schnelle said...

I got the email about the line this morning and I want one of everything! I'm placing a huge order tonight, some will be Xmas presents though too:)

lindah said...

I think red will look good on you!! :) & I totally agree, I think she made the necklace for you!

lauren said...

that necklace is SO you!!! i like the creme, but think the red would look great with your blonde hair :)