Wednesday, July 3, 2013

4th of July Toenails and OOTD

Happy Wednesday!

I am so excited to be off from work tomorrow. 
I have a lot of unpacking to do, and laundry. :)

I did my toenails last night. 
I wasn't sure what to do for the 4th for my nails, so I did something I could wear even after the fourth.
Can't go wrong with polka dots!





 photo DSC02379_zpsb01cb709.jpg 

 
 photo DSC02380_zpsc69f8453.jpg 

Colors I used. 

Here's a OOTD from today. 
I wanted so badly to wear a skirt with this, but decided not to. 
Wish I would have. 
It would have looked cute tucked into a pencil skirt. 

 

Top: Old Navy/Capri's: Forever 21/Sandals:New York and Company/Earrings:Aldo

Tomorrow I think I'm going to wear another denim top, but with white shorts. :)
Or maybe stay in my Pj's all day.... 

Have a great night!
  
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Holly said...

I love the polka dots on your toes and shirt both :). I agree that a pencil skirt would look so cute with that top, but black skinnies are always a great option :)

Schnelle said...

Your polish is so pretty! Love that polka dot top too. Enjoy your 4th!