Monday, July 22, 2013

Naughty Nautical - Essie NOTD

Happy Monday!

You know, one day I will believe it's a happy Monday. Let's just say it was one of those Monday's, and everything always seems to happen in the morning. Right in the morning, 8:00AM morning. Ahh. 
Please tell me I wasn't the only one with a bad Monday? (Besides the fact that it was a Monday!)

Anyway, as usual, I did my nails yesterday. 
I used Essie's new nail polish - Naughty Nautical from their new summer collection. 
It's such a pretty color and the pictures do not do it justice. 
It has a subtle sparkle in the color, it's so pretty.



  Taken with the iPhone.


Here's a picture of what I was wearing to the office today as well. 

 
My new New York & Company lace top & Forever 21 necklace.

 photo IMG_3867_zps784ef4be.jpg 

Also seen in the fitting room:

  photo IMG_2670_zps8a85dd85.jpg
Smile! ♥ It's Monday!




 photo IMG_3869_zps61775a21.jpg


Have a great night!
I'm relaxing and watching TV.
Best part of my day! :)

1 comments:

Holly said...

I love that nail polish color! It's definitely on my wishlist :). Super cute outfit photos, too!