Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Weekend Shopping & Fitting Room Pictures

Happy Wednesday!

I have some weekend shopping pictures for you guys today! :)
I did some shopping at JCPenney because they had 15% off your entire purchase. 
Not a bad deal in my eyes. 

I am really looking for different bottoms for work. 
I have the basics: grey, black bootcut, black flair, black skinny capris, and tan. 
And some more. But not many to switch up. 
So I was mainly looking for different bottoms but came up short. I ended up purchasing other things that I really liked, but not many work clothes. That's ok, maybe this weekend I will see what I can find. The fiance and I are going to do a weekend getaway trip and maybe I can sneak in some shopping. ;)

I picked up this military vest for only $14.99. I love the little gems on it. It'll go right into the fall as well with a long sleeve shirt underneath it. 

Military vest with these floral shorts I also purchased for $14.99. 
This outfit just happened. And I actually really like it. 
 

I also picked up a new black tee. $8.99

This black tank is open in the back. Let's see if I am brave enough to wear it. If not I'll return it. $9.99
I was thinking I could wear a bandeau under neath it with a pair of jeans or shorts. 

Two new skirts. One maxi for $17.99 and mint color one for $6.99

 

And last but not least, a chevron tank. $12.99
  

Needless to say, I picked up two things for work. 
But to defend myself, I do have a $50 gift card from my best friend for New York & Company. :P

Have a great night!

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

That vest with those shorts is fantastic!!!! In love!!!!

I bought a few tops like your black one.. Being backless. I tend to wear them around the house more than "out", bandeau and all.

But I just need to kick my confidence up a few notches, and I should be fine :)

I love these skirts too!!!! Drooling over here! You are itching me to shop again! (Wait... Does that even go away? ;D)

Have a great time on your mini getaway!!!!

afrugalpear.blogspot.com

Holly said...

I LOVE JCPenney! They seem to be so right on lately, not to mention super affordable :). Love the outfit you put together! So cute!

Ashley @TheCreamToMyCoffee said...

You found some great items! Are they all from NY&Co? I haven't been there in a while - maybe I need to go soon! I love the vest - I bet you'll get a lot of wear out of it!

Faith said...

Great buys!

I'm really loving the vest and floral shorts look, so cute!