Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Dooney & Bourke Cupcake Handbag

Happy Wednesday!

Officially over that hump of the week. Two more days until the weekend!
We can do this! :)

A while ago my fiance and I were wondering around Macy's and I stumbled across this beauty. 
And I'm having a hard time. 
I bought it, but can't seem to bring myself to use it. 
Not because I don't love it, because I DO!
 I guess I'm having a hard time with the cost. 
What do you guys think?
Keep it or return it?

I guess I should really look at the return policy before I ask. Haha...
 photo DSC01830_zps359c396f.jpg  photo DSC01831_zpsfcfd5290.jpg  photo DSC01832_zps1a87dc92.jpg

Isn't it just the cutest thing in the whole though? :)

Keep it or return it?

Have a great night!

 
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

Holly said...

Keep it! Every now and then you need to buy something that is just perfect- and this is :)

palmandpineblog said...

Ha! This bag is soooo you, Vanessa! I always run into cupcake items and immediately think of you, ha. Happy hump day :)

xo, tasha
twenty-something blog

lauren said...

this is SO you!! i think if you can afford to keep it as a once in a while bag, you should!!!

glamRuslooks said...

you work hard keep it