Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Nail Polish Haul

Happy Wednesday!

I have been purchasing nail polish over time and finally decided to share all the nail polish I've accumulated. 
I have all kinds from different collections. 

OPI has some really nice ones out right now. 
I absolutely love the Minnie Mouse collection. I wish I bought more from it. Some of the other colors are all the same, but there's a glitter one I truly one, but can't seem to find anywhere. It's ok, I'll continue my search. 

And I always love Essie's collections. :) Who doesn't?



 The one on the left is from Bond Girls Collection and the one on the right is from the Wizard of Oz Collection.

   photo DSC02419_zpsa359e1d0.jpg  photo DSC02420_zpsebfbdcdb.jpg 
   photo DSC02421_zpsc909e6d9.jpg  photo DSC02422_zpsde9ac295.jpg 

I'm wearing the Braziliant color in this photo with silver glitter nail polish. I'm giving my fingers nails a bit of a break from all the nail polish.

 photo DSC02434_zpscf18f23f.jpg 

Two more days until the weekend! 

Have a great night.

1 comments:

Holly said...

I am addicted to nail polish :). I really want to try a liquid sand polish! How do you like yours? I really want the Minnie Mouse liquid sand color... Might have to get on it :)