Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Jewelry Today & 4th of July Nails

Happy Tuesday!

I'm so excited because it's going to be such an easy work week because of the holiday. 
I'm excited because I work tomorrow and I'm off Thursday, work Friday, and off Saturday & Sunday! 
I'd love to take off Friday but... I did just get back from a week off. Haha.

Anyway, I have to announce that I need to postpone the giveaway. 
It should be up in a few weeks or so, but it'll be something different.


Anyway, I wanted to share some of the new jewelry I was wearing today. 
I love wearing silver when you're tan. 
It brings out the silver so much more. 

I picked up this necklace from Forever 21 a few weeks ago and after wearing it today I feel like it's something I could wear all the time.
It's basic and simple but yet cute.





My mom surprised me with the cruise ship charm. 
   I thought it was appropriate to put it with my cap charm considering it was my graduation gift. :)
   photo DSC02374_zps31256fd6.jpg 

You can purchase similar necklaces herehere 

Since 4th of July is right around the corner I am going to paint my toenails tonight. 
I decided to use these colors:


I'll share tomorrow what they look like! :)
Have a great night. 

Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments: