Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Office Supplies & Target Shopping

Happy Wednesday!

As most of you know, I got my own office a few weeks ago and I'm still trying to put things together and purchase things. So I stopped by Target two weekends ago to pick up some office supplies, like notebooks, paper clips, etc. 
I don't know about you, but I love Target's $1 bins. They're always filled with such amazing stuff, and it's only $1 or $2.50! Such a good deal for office supplies. 



I purchased this calendar and a planner. 
I'd like to talk about what I use the planner for in another blog post. 
And the calendar I wanted to use for my office but I decided against it, but I'm going to keep it because it was only $7.99 and it's chevron.. soo.. I will find a use for it. 
 

These cute little corkboards were only $1.00 each. 
 

Nautical stripped top - $19.99 
"Coupon" book for work. $1.00 I'm going to use this for receipts for purchases at work from employees. {More on this in a separate post}

I also purchased the Vaseline spray & go. I noticed a lot of bloggers being sponsored for this, I am not one of them, I bought this with my own money. But I really wanted to try it, because after every shower I do put lotion on and it is a pain to wait for it to dry. 
I also picked up a Elf setting spray and a lip stain.
 

I literally went into Target for just office supplies and walked out with more than I wanted. I swear it's addicting. 

Have a great night! 

4 comments:

Holly said...

Target is the WORST... By which I mean the best but I always buy way too much there :)

Have you used Target Cartwheel? Coupons on your phone! It's usually only a couple cents here and there, but when you're at Target as much as me... :)

Schnelle said...

Cute supplies! I love the dollar bins too- always filled with cute stuff.

Unknown said...

So cute!! I love that Vaseline lotion too- I actually just wrote a blog post all about it! Now you've inspired me to run to Target and go through the dollar section :)

lauren said...

hey!!! long time no talk! i actually deleted my old blog... i'm at thepeanutprogram.com now!

I JUST bought the SAME planner as you!! i could NOT resist the different shape, and the chevron print too :) i was back and forth between the chevron and the navy quatrefoil (or whatever that pattern was)... i went with the chevron. i gotta check out the dollar section for the other items!! :D :D