Thursday, August 20, 2015

Lush Bath Bomb Review - Fizzbanger

Happy Thursday!

Today I have a review of a recent Lush bath bomb purchase. I purchased this in King of Prussia a couple of weekends ago and decided to do a review on it. 
You can purchase this bath bomb here for $5.95. It's called Fizzbanger. 

When I smelt it I thought of candy apples. Here is the description of it on their website:
"The scent changes right before your nose, pulling you in with a delectable blend of crisp apples and cinnamon that settles into a spicy cinnamon toffee." I didn't think it smelt like cinnamon toffee at all once it changes scents. It changes from yellow to green. Actually surprised me, I thought this was just going to be yellow. When I get out of the bath tub my hubby said I smelt like fresh laundry..... so who knows. Haha. You give it a try and tell me what you think it smells like. 

I love bath bombs because they always make me feel so soft! I don't even have to put on lotion afterwards. 




Here's what the tub ended up looking like. This one had no sparkles in it or anything. A plus. I loved the colors it changed to. Almost looks like the sea.



I recently from an idea on Pinterest of a way to organize all your bath bombs:

I totally love this idea! I have left over jars from our Wedding that I wasn't quite sure what to do with, but now I do! Now just to buy enough bath bombs to fill it. :)

Have a great night!

0 comments: