Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Wedding Wednesday: Thank You Photo Cards

Happy Wedding Wednesday!

We just got our Thank You cards back. In my previous post I shared 2 photo's we got back from our Wedding. I ordered a Thank You banner from Etsy.com for photo's during our Wedding Day to make into cards. 
We actually ordered them through Wal-Mart. I was really impressed with the quality of them. Not to mention we got envelopes with return labels on them. How convenient! 

My hubby & I really like black and white photo's, so we decided to go with the black and white photo for the Thank You cards. 

I hope you enjoy! 

(This is a photo of a photo, so that's why it's a little grainy)


So what do you think? Not bad for Wal-Mart! Plus they came in a few short business days. Considering how long we waited for this photo to come back I decided to order from somewhere I knew I would get back quick so I can send them out. You may be in the same bind as me, so I would highly recommend Wal-Mart!

Have a great night!

Will be continuing next week with the Honeymoon series, day 3. 
To see day 1 and day 2, click here & here

0 comments: