Monday, August 10, 2015

Weekend Recap: Cricut Anchor, Infused Water, New Pandora Charms

Happy Monday!

I had a very uneventful, but productive weekend. Sometimes those are the best weekends. :)

I thoroughly cleaned more poor Cobalt, it needed it. It hasn't been deep cleaned since about March. I emptied everything out of it and vacuumed. The poor thing. 

I wanted to share something a co-worker made for me from her Cricut. I really would love to have a Cricut, but am still trying to justify it before I do. 
But how adorable is this? I can't wait to hang it in our bathroom. Our bathroom in our apartment is nautical themed. 


When I bought a bunch of fruit I had all the intentions in the world to start infusing my water while I'm at work. Luckily I have this new cup from our honeymoon to use. I used lemons and strawberries when I infused this water. It was very yummy!

Saturday definitely called for some ice cream. It was beautiful out!

Sunday I relaxed on the porch with Sweetie. Isn't he just so adorable?

I sported my Call of Duty Shirt on Sunday. Looking forward to the new release in November. I'm such a nerd.

I also have some new charms from Jamaica I finally brought out. There was tax and duty free shopping in Jamaica at the airport so I took advantage of that. I picked up the fish and airplane. You can't see it, but this airplane has Jamaica stamped on it. I'll always remember it as my honeymoon. :)

Literally, that's all I did this weekend. Sometimes you just need those kind of weekends. :)

0 comments: