Thursday, August 13, 2015

Wedding Photo - Thank You Banner

Happy Thursday!

As I am waiting for my nails to dry, I decided to do a quick post on one of the photos we got back from our Wedding. If you follow me on instagram(vanessaperrins) you may have already saw this, but I wanted to share it on my blog.
I ordered a Thank You banner on etsy.com to take pictures with to send out a picture card as our official thank you card. I saw many images on Pinterest and I decided to jump on the band wagon. 

After hand writing all my bridal shower thank you's, I thought this was the best bet. 
It's one of the only photos I've gotten back so far, so I am literally obsessing over it! So, we ordered our Thank You photos, once I get them in, I will share. 

But I HAD to share a photo from our wedding. It's in color and black and white. :)

Enjoy!


This photo was taken after our ceremony at my work. Unfortunately, it rained on our Wedding day and I couldn't think of any other place besides my work to take photos. I can't wait to see the rest of them!!!!

2 comments:

Inge Jane said...

Love this banner! We did something similar with a chalkboard sign to use for our thank you cards. Bummer that it rained, but you made it work!

Holly said...

This is so cute! And rain on your wedding day is good luck! :)