Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Weekend Recap: Hobby Lobby, Sweet 16 DIY Card, Lush, OOTD

Happy Tuesday!

Friday:

On Sunday was my cousin's daughter's 16th birthday party so I decided to make a card for her. 

I ordered a set of Jolee's scrapbook stickers and came up with this:

Saturday:

I spent some time by our pool. On my toes I am wearing Mrs. Mint by Funky Fingers (5 Below).

Went to Hobby Lobby. 
(Forever 21 top and shorts, Bebe purse, Michael Kors watch)

Need this pillow. 

Seeing their Fall and Halloween things make me want to decorate. :)

Christmas ornaments were even out!

Oh how I love you Hobby Lobby.

Later that day I took a bubble bath with Lush's bubble bar. Review on this later. 

Sunday:

My cousin's daughter's Sweet 16 birthday party. Hubby was a little tired!  

I sported my new Sperry's! 

Breanna (my cousin's daughter) loved our photobooth SO much from our wedding that they booked it for her birthday party. 

It was fun being able to use it again! :)
My dad & I had a blast!

Look at the hat my hubby chose - he's too funny!

Later that night I was on Pinterest and stumbled upon this set of Grinch pillows that were sold on Pottery Barn last year and are currently sold out. I am seriously contemplating making on own...... 


Have a great night!

0 comments: