Friday, August 28, 2015

Lush Cosmetics Bath Melts Review in Floating Island

Happy Friday!

Today I am reviewing a Lush Cosmetics luxury bath melt in Floating Island. You can purchase it here for $7.95. I have never used this one before. The only other luxury bath melt I have used was Marshmallow Moment. I really enjoyed that one, so that's why I thought I'd give this one a try. 
As far as the look of it - it looks like the bottom of a cupcake to me. I think that's why I like it. You know me and my love for cupcakes. :)

The smell as described on the website: "Creamy lemon and sandalwood luxury". To me - this smells like vanilla. Plain and simple. Have you tried this? What does it smell like to you?

I really do love these, they make my skin so soft! It's calming to me as well, plus it makes bubbles in the tub, with no glitter or any other fancy stuff. I would definitely recommend trying this out.



I am looking forward to seeing their Halloween collection this year. Does anyone know when it typically comes out?

Have a great night!

0 comments: