Tuesday, August 4, 2015

My Summer Bag

Happy Tuesday!

I have been wanting to post this for the last month or so, but with Wedding planning, this poor blog was put on the back burner. I don't know how people do it! Hats of to you. :)
I usually have such good luck finding hand bags at Bebe, but usually I end up paying about $100 or more for one, so I try to budget myself for a Spring/Summer & Fall/Winter purse. I just can't justify spending more on a handbag - maybe one day. 

My hubby & I were shopping at the Philadelphia Premium Outlets a couple of months ago and I decided to pop into the Bebe outlet. (Something I've never done - don't ask me why!)
So I was just browsing for a summer purse, I actually had one in mind and thought I might find it there - slim chance, I know. 

But I found something I liked more and the price was amazing on it! 

Here she is:



This bag is the perfect size for work too - it fits my laptop from work when I need to travel, which is something I can't find!
Plus call me crazy, but I love all the compartments in this hand bag as well. 



I didn't think you would believe me when I told you this so I had to take a picture of the receipt.
I scored this bag for $33.38. On clearance for $62.99 plus an additional 50% off!


I have gotten many compliments on this bag as well. It's probably one of my favorite handbags to date, the price may be swaying my opinion on this though. :)

I was recently at the outlets this past weekend and popped into Bebe and I may have found a Fall handbag...
 If I could keep getting sales on these handbags there's a good possibility I can get 4 a year instead of 2! haha. 

Have a great night!

1 comments:

Schnelle said...

Love, love, love this bag!!! And you seriously can't beat that price! I think I need to search for one now.