Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Bebe Purse

So as you know from a previous post I was longing for the Belissima Guess Satchel purse.. unfortunately during the memorial day sale all their sale items went 50% off, so they sold out quick! I was really upset, but what can I do.. I went onto Bebe.com, completely forgetting that the website existed, and not quite sure why I didn't check their in the first place, but I found a bag that I fell in love with even more than the Belissima Guess bag.. (is that even possible? Yes!) And to top it off, it was on sale as well!! $111.00. Not bad, right?!

The fiance and I ordered it last night. He's such a sweetheart, he knows how upset that I've been over this whole wedding situation he offered to help pay for it.. he's such a sweetheart, I seriously don't know what I'd do without him.

I actually just ordered it last night so I don't have any actual photos but here's photos from the website to compensate until I get the purse in the mail. SO excited!!


HUGE bow detail on the front, and I love the chain strap, too cute.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Also since there's only 1 left in white in stock, there's black as well.
Photobucket



Had to share this! Can't wait till I get it!

2 comments:

Beautygirl24 said...

So cute! I love the stark white color, perfect for not only Summer but also Fall. I love white bags in Fall and Winter. So I'm sure you'll get lots of use out of it! Show us in an OOTD please ;)

Schnelle said...

OMG I am in love with this purse! It's perfect! I like it better than the first one you posted too. Great find!