Thursday, June 16, 2011

Victoria Secrets Semi Annual Sale Haul June 2011 & New Watch!

It's awful to say, but I didn't even know the Semi-Annual Sale was going on until my friend texted me at like 9:30 in the morning! Surprised? I know. Sad really! It saved my bank account, so that's a good thing. I was surprised at how little there was! I mainly wanted yoga shorts, tanks, bikini, and a strapless bra (mine is getting old). I didn't find any of those things!! Unfortunately I got there late so maybe that was why, plus I didn't travel to the other Vicki's in my area so I just went to the one at our local mall.

I did manage to find a pair of Victoria Secrets Pink shorts for $14.99. They're super cute with a heart on the butt & they're PINK! :) Makeup was 75% off, so I scored a bunch of makeup at $1.75. Wet/Dry eyeshadows $1.75, mascara $1.75, eye liner $1.75, lipstick $1.75. Score. :) Oh, and I also scored this adorable "Sexy Little Bride" (For when the time comes) for $15.99!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

On the right it the same kind of body shimmer I had on a previous post and got it for $3.00 and it smells amazing compared to the one on my post!
Photobucket

Cupcake undies!
Photobucket



I also picked up a new watch from JCPenneys. I've been eyeing up this watch for a while and I got a $15 off any purchase coupon so I used it on this watch. I just LOVE the color of the band. It's SO different! It reminds me of Juicy Couture's pink. So cute! And I love the white face of the watch and how it's surrounded by little crystals. I've been afraid to buy a "menswear" watch because I was afraid it would look to gaudy on me, or too big for my small wrist. But I do love this one on. They took out a few links and it fits perfectly.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My long lanky arm. lolol!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Schnelle said...

I just got back from Vicky's and I am so disappointed! I wanted some yoga pants or short or sweats and they had nothing! I got some makeup though. I love the tank you got- so cute! And that watch is so pretty! Do they have one with a white band too?

Alison Kinsey said...

love the watch and VS finds!! I shopped the semi annual sale today and surprisingly did well. I came away with 2 v-neck "PINK" logo tees, and 2 of those 3/4 sleeve sleepshirt nighties with the sayings on them for $10.99 a piece!

palmandpineblog said...

Love the color of that watch! I actually just purchased the MKors Rose Gold watch...

xo, tasha
http://poshxoxo.blogspot.com