Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Option 1 or Option 2? I need your help!

So as you guys know, I'm on the hunt for the perfect dress for my engagement photo shoot at the beach. I bought the dress from Victoria Secrets, and absolutely hate it on. Fail. SO I went out shopping today and picked up two dresses. Mind you I want a white one just because the photos are going to be shot on the beach, so I think white would be perfect. So here's my options. I posted both of these photos on facebook and I'm getting more response from the white one, so what do you think?!

Option 1


Option 2


I apologize for the crappy quality, it's photos from my iPhone with awful lighting.

8 comments:

J.Ryan said...

i love the white one! :)

J said...

Well the white dress is more flattering to your figure, though I do love the floral, bold pattern.

~ * ~ * Lera * ~ * ~ said...

Option 1 ALL THE WAY!! It's absolutely gorgeous on you and plus it's white! :)

Shelley said...

LOVE the white one! :)

B said...

I do love the colorful one but for the beach the white one will be so simple, classy, and beautiful! I would wear the white one :)

TLF said...

white :)

Alison Kinsey said...

this is a tough one, i love how vibrant the colorful one is, but like the white one too for the beach backdrop. you could always use both! have outfit changes ;)

Ana said...

definitely the white one :)