Wednesday, June 29, 2011

JCPenney Haul

Haul time! Let's be honest, it's been a while. :) It's not much of a haul, a little one actually and it's from JCPenney! :P I found an adorable bikini that I feel in love with along with the cover up that looks like an exact dupe to Vicki's one that retails for over $30! I picked up some really cute things and I wanted to share!! Plus it's been a while since I last did a haul.


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

The whole load of it.. lol
Photobucket

LOVE this!
Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

B said...

I love that top. All those goodies at JC Penny? Haven't looked in that store in ages. Gonna have to stop in.

Schnelle said...

You got some really great things! I never think to go in there when I'm at the mall but I think I should start. I love that bathing suit!!!

Schnelle Couture

palmandpineblog said...

I haven't stepped into a JCP store in years! ...maybe I should! Love the gray, lace, floral blouse :)

xo, tasha
twenty-something blog

gracie@ohgraciepie said...

I normally am not a fan of all things JC Penny. But You score!

Janet said...

Very cute items!!! I never go to Jcpenny. Now I want to go!! :)