Friday, June 17, 2011

Express & Bath & Body Works Haul

I was SO impressed with the Express sale that's going on. I absolutely love everything. There's just so much I want, but can't have. Haha. Not only are their prices good right now, but the lowest ticket is an additional 20% off. Score! I picked up some really cute things. I have a graduation party to go to tomorrow so I picked up a dress for that since it's going to be gorgeous out tomorrow. I can't wait to wear it. I'm thinking of saving it for the beach as well, I might even pick up a different color in it. We'll see. Haha.


Adorable Sandals. I love Sandals with backs on them because I'm able to wear them to work. I love the color of these. They're almost like a light Rose color with a gold tint to them. Clearance at $19.99. Bought for $15.99

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The only reason I'm showing this photo is because the bottom of these are suede-like. So smart.
Photobucket

This is what they look like on, don't mind my ridiculous toenails, I was having a "me" moment.
Photobucket

I needed a new pair of yoga shorts, my black one are getting faded. These were marked to $9.99 and with 20% off I got them for $7.99
Photobucket

Photobucket

This is the dress I'm going to wear tomorrow for the graduation party. I think it's so cute! It also comes in a coral color and black/white. Clearance at $29.99, bought for $23.99
Photobucket



I've been on the hunt for the Wet n' Wilds Bloom collection. It's a collection of nail polishes that are all pastel colors. I'm a sucker for pastel colors. I went to my local CVS and found that they only have one stinking color left. So I grabbed it anyway, $1.99. Also picked up 2 other colors from a different collection that I thought was a little different.


Photobucket



And last but not least, I headed to Bath & Body Works on the intentions of buying the SPF 30 Cooling Spray. I seen it in an e-mail and I thought it would be perfect for the beach for my fiance. Well I didn't realize they're Semi-Annual sale was going on too, so I picked up a few other things.


Photobucket

Cupcake Keychain for $3.50
Photobucket

I picked up a new wallflower because the one I have at school is getting kind of icky. Plus this was only $3.00
Photobucket

And this is the Mango Coconut SPF 30 Cooling Mist. I tried it in the store, and it really is cooling. They say to leave it in the refrigerator for a more intense effect. $14.00 for this. And the smell is AMAZING on this. Love it.
Photobucket


That's about it for my haul. In an upcoming post I'm going to blog about my engagement photo dress that I picked. And thanks everyone who gave feedback. And just in case you have NO clue what I'm talking about check out that entry here.

3 comments:

Beautygirl24 said...

Love the sandals, so pretty! I also need to try that coconut mango scent. It sounds yummy!

palmandpineblog said...

Such a great color for a pair of sandals :)

xo, tasha
twenty-something blog

The Sneakerette said...

nice purchases! i used to work at express (: